TED Talks offer new learning opportunities and insights on various things. It features different topics from different industries.
If you are an entrepreneur striving for development and growth, you can start your learning journey by watching TED Talks. Here are 10 TED Talks that all entrepreneurs need to watch:
- The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed – Bill Gross
Bill Gross discusses the important factors related to success. He studied 200 businesses that have succeeded and failed to come up with the single biggest reason that helps startups succeed.
- How To Make Stress Your Friend – Kelly McGonigal
Starting and running a business come with stress. In this TED Talk, Kelly McGonigal discusses how you can use stress to your advantage.
- Life Lessons From an Ad Man – Rory Sutherland
Rory Sutherland will show you how a change in perceived value can be as satisfying as real value. His presentation will let you see how intangible value can influence a purchase decision.
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek
Learn how to inspire your team, customers, and network with the help of Simon Sinek in this TED Talk.
- How to Get Your Ideas to Spread – Seth Godin
This video will help you learn how to share your ideas with the world. It also shows how bizarre ideas are more effective in garnering attention than boring ones.
- Trial, Error, and the God Complex – Tim Harford
Tim Harford shows how trial and error has helped successful businesses. This talk may inspire you to embrace randomness and allow yourself to make better mistakes.
- Where Good Ideas Come From – Steven Johnson
Steven Johnson shows that achieving success is more than just an idea from a single “Eureka!” moment.
- What Physics Taught Me About Marketing – Dan Cobley
Learn more about branding from a new perspective. Dan Cobley shows how physics theories and principles can be applied to branding.
- Why Work Doesn’t Happen at Work – Jason Fried
Find out how you can create a better work environment for your team in this TED Talk.
- 8 Secrets of Success – Richard St. John
After analysing the answers of 500 successful people, Richard St. John discovered 8 secrets. He shares these traits in this TED Talk.