Let’s face it – the future of advertising is absolutely found on the internet. Digital ads are everywhere, and the online marketplace offers a tremendous number of opportunities that you can use to maximise your marketing success. Recent research found that online advertising is expected to increase by more than 25% over 2015. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry, and with good reason.
If you’re struggling to stand out in the crowded online marketplace, there are several great online marketing sites and resources you can use. Here are a few of them, along with some ways to get the most from them.
- AdWords – Google’s AdWords is designed to set up pay-per-click ads that only appear when people search for businesses in a specific area. You can set your daily budget and get targeted results quickly.
- CitySearch – This site offers a wide range of different ad tools that allow you to get ad placement on numerous sites ranging from MSN to Ask.com and beyond. It’s similar to per-click advertising, and used properly can get you some great results.
- Craigslist – It’s not the first thing people think of, but with more than 10 million visitors every day, posting on this site can net big returns. Plus, it’s free. The challenge is standing out from the others, so think about creating clever classified ads.
- RegisterLocal – Taking a lot of the work out of the process of online local marketing, RegisterLocal costs just under $200 per year and sets up a profile that they will then submit to directories for you.
- YellowPages.com – Basic listings here cost nothing, and the site is used by numerous visitors to find local businesses as well as to check out their city guides.
Take a look at the way you’re targeting online shoppers or clients and you may find that you need an increased focus on local efforts. It can lead to a big boost on your bottom line.